Letters and forms
Calling All Men – Minnesota Women’s Press
Cragun’s Resort recieves “Clean Hotel” Certificate (Article in OJP Newsletter)
If you want to find out more about what men are doing around the country and the world check out these links.
- The A Call to Men: organizing men to end violence against women
- A Youth Perspective on Family Violence courtesy of MPR via United Front.
- The California and Minnesota Coalitions against Sexual Assault have great information and resources
- Choose Respect offers resources for parents about healthy relationship building.
- The CDC offers a vast array of facts and information about sexual violence
- Coach for America
- The Family Violence Prevention Fund has developed a playbook called “Coaching Men to Boys.”
- Georgia Tech has some great information on prevention and getting men involved
- For interesting information about sexuality and other health topics check our the website Go Ask Alice
- Jackson Katz is an author and anti-violence educator
- Men Against Sexual Violence (MASV) initiative that began in July of 2001 with the ambitious goal to gather pledge support from one million of Pennsylvania’s male residents has quickly grown in only three short years to take on a life of its own. Efforts to include men in Pennsylvania’s anti-sexual violence movement have ranged from awareness campaigns locally in communities around the state, to rallies and pledge signing events at many of our commonwealth’s colleges and universities
- Men Can Stop Rape is a Washington DC based organization with a very interesting Men of Strength campaign
- Men Engage Global Alliance
- North American MenEngage Network (NAMEN)
- Status of Women & Girls in Minnesota Research Overview courtesy of University of MN Humphrey Institute’s Center on Women & Public Policy,in partnership with the Women’s Foundation of Minnesota.
- The The Sexual Violence Prevention Program of the Minnesota Department of Health offers great information and tools for prevention work
- The Family Violence Prevention Fund has an excellent Toolkit for Working with Men and Boys, which includes a 10 lesson work plan.
- XYonline is a website focused on men, masculinities, and gender politics. A space for the exploration of issues of gender and sexuality, the daily issues of men’s and women’s lives, and practical discussion of personal and social change.
For more information, please contact Chuck Derry, Gender Violence Institute